QFlow SystemsTM is an Electronic Content Management (ECM) systems integrator. QFlow provides out-of-the-box or custom content management, imaging and workflow applications that improve business operations and eliminate the handling, processing and storage of paper documents. QFlow’s services include: business process analysis, system design, application development and customization, installation, training, technical support and maintenance.
Our primary focus is delivering technology solutions that meet complex, mission-critical requirements of large organizations. We pride ourselves on delivering customized enterprise-wide solutions that tightly fit business processes and are simple to use.
QFlow SystemsTM has significant technical expertise and project implementation experience. Our employees are experts at implementing ECM systems. QFlow is a certified partner for the following ECM system software vendors:
- IBM FileNet – Enterprise Content Management
- Kofax – Document Capture and Advanced Content Recognition
- Spicer – Universal Document Viewing and Markup
- Microsoft – Application Development Tool
QFlow consultants have been implementing ECM solutions since 1996.
QFlow has implemented a variety of systems including the following:
- Enterprise Correspondence Management
- Enterprise Invoice Processing
- Regulatory Case Management
- Guaranteed Loan Workflow Processing
- Electronic Contract File Management
- HIPAA-compliant Health Claims Processing
- Mortgage Loan Servicing Document Imaging
- Pensi on Document Workflow Processing
- Annuity Document Imaging and Workflow Processing
- Healthcare Laboratory Reports Document Imaging
- Patient Electronic Medical Records
- Life Insurance Policy and Claims Processing
- Financial Documents Archival and Retrieval
- Records Management
Numbers of concurrent users for these systems range from 25 to over 600.
QFlow SystemsTM has significant experience working with commercial organizations and US Federal Government agencies. QFlow has implemented systems for the following organizations: Ascension Health, Shelter Insurance, Maritz, Mayo Foundation, Genelco, USDA – Office of the Executive Secretariat, USDA – Rural Development, Military Medical Support Office (MMSO), Defense Information Technology Contracting Organization (DITCO), Selective Service Agency, Department of Veteran Affairs and Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL).
QFlow SystemsTM is certified to provide system maintenance services for IBM FileNet, Kofax and Spicer. In addition to the ECM system software, QFlow maintenance team members are also experts on maintenance of system hardware including scanners, servers, and optical jukeboxes. With these support services, we can provide a single technical support hotline for resolution of any document management system issue related to hardware, software or operations. We also provide remote system management and application hosting services.
QFlow SystemsTM holds a GSA Federal Supply Schedule contract for providing consulting services (GS-35F-0167M). QFlow SystemsTM is registered with the SBA as a small business under several SIC Code and NAIC classifications.