QFlow SystemsTM has a proven process for implementing customized ECM solutions. QFlow’s project implementation methodology is called FOUNDATION. FOUNDATION defines the necessary steps, milestones and deliverables that ensure a successful project implementation.
The following diagram summarizes the phases, steps, and milestones in FOUNDATION. The methodology is tailored to meet the needs of specific projects.
FOUNDATION consists of the following phases:
- Business Analysis – Optional task to determine high level business and application requirements.
- Functional Design - Analyze and describe all application characteristics and functions.
- Application Development - Install and configure system components. For custom application functions, design, code and test application modules.
- Implementation – Install application and perform user acceptance testing. Move application into production, provide training and warranty support.
- System Maintenance – Provide on-going hardware and system software maintenance services.
FOUNDATION is a lightweight methodology that focuses on results not paperwork. FOUNDATION is based on the practical experience from the successful implementation of many ECM systems of varying sizes and complexities.